1. Please read these website terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and make sure you understand them before you use callumstanford.com (the “Website”).
2. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website and its content.
3. By using the Website, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Website.
4. The entire written content (and photographs where indicated) on the Website are protected worldwide by copyright © 2016 Callum Stanford. All rights reserved.
5. You agree not to reproduce, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means the portions of the Website set out in clause 4 above without the prior express written permission of Callum Stanford.
6. You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. Any unauthorised use of the Website is strictly prohibited.
7. You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold Callum Stanford harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, losses (including consequential losses), liabilities, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal fees) incurred by Callum Stanford arising from: (a) your use of the Website; (b) your breach of any term of these Terms and Conditions; or (c) your violation of any third party right including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right. This indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Callum Stanford shall not be liable for any damages, without limitation, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of your access to, use of or inability to use the Website.
9. The terms and use of the Website and all matters arising from or connected with it are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, English law.
10. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising from or connected with the Terms and Conditions, and your use of the Website.